Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Come see The Big Laugh (and Katsy!)

This is a quick shout out to anyone who lives in the Central Coast or Central Valley area of California (or anywhere else, for that matter, depending on how far you want to travel).

Come see The Big Laugh Premiere Event on August 28, 2010 at The Paso Robles Event Center, Mid-State Fairgrounds, Paso Robles, California! Five hilarious comics will entertain folks...and one of them is my friend, Katsy Chappell! (She is the person I based the character of Katsy on in State Fair).

I'll be signing books before and after the comedy show. You can read more about it and the other comedians performing on www.thebiglaugh.net. Tickets can also be bought on line or at the door. The doors open at 7:00 p.m. The show starts at 8:00 p.m.

Just a warning, it is billed as an over 21 event, though the producer assured me that the comedy isn't "blue." The only comedian I've actually seen is my friend, Katsy Chappell. I know you're gonna love her!

So, if you need a fun date night on Saturday, August 28, come on out to the fairgrounds, chat with me, see where I set State Fair and meet one of my characters! Be prepared to LAUGH!

Happy Trails, Earlene