Friday, July 23, 2010

Nice People - One Gazillion...Mean People - Zero

Wow! I mean...WOW! I have never gotten a response to anything like I did yesterday's blog post. And it was all supportive and positive. You all are the best! Apparently a lot of us are tired of mean people. I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to write and encourage me. I have read every one of your letters and will continue to read them as they come in. Each is a treasure and will take up permanent residence in my heart and mind. For each of you who took the time to write me, know that you have made a difference. It's like building a brick wall, each brick makes it stronger. Your wall of encouraging words strengthens me and sustains me.

Just a quick note as I think I've confused some people. I will be starting work on the sequel to The Saddlemaker's Wife, but the next book that will come out will be Spider Web (another Benni Harper book--the one I just finished last week). It will come out in May 2011.

I haven't even written the first sentence to TSW sequel yet!

Love y'all to pieces, as Dove would say! Earlene