Monday, February 9, 2009

Mystery Solved

A cyber-Moonpie to Sue from Oregon, Joan from Georgia and Bonnie from Northern California for finding the mystery quote in Seven Sisters (page 200 in hardcover, page 199 in paperback). You all are the best! Thanks from Connie and me. Here’s the exact passage.

Oh, honeybun, Dove’s voice sang in my head. What does it matter where your old bones are when your soul is dancing with Jesus?

Right now, it’s raining in Southern California (miracle!) and I’m watching The View. A lot of people don’t like that show because the ladies all talk at the same time. That’s exactly what I like about it because it reminds me of when I get together with my three sisters or my friends. I usually watch the first half hour then I get back to work. State Fair (my next Benni book) is set in summer when it’s 100 degrees in Paso Robles. Kind of hard for me to imagine right now! Maybe I’ll make some hot chocolate to get back in the mood…