Friday, January 7, 2011

State Fair Corrections Clarification

Okay, I failed as a communicator because many of you have emailed me confused about my last blog about the corrections for State Fair.

I have the page proofs, but am not sending them to anyone (my publisher wouldn't care for that). What I meant is if you saw any errors in your hardcover editor of State Fair and you'd like them corrected for the paperback edition (which comes out in May 2011), I can incorporate them into the page proofs sent to me by my publisher if you send them to me before January 21, 2011. (Preferably way before...I'll probably send them the night of 2oth). Thanks!

I hope that clears up any confusion. Mea culpa! (In my defense, I'm having a new staircase and banister being built this week and I'm trying to work with nail guns and saws going on in the next room. Boo is at doggie daycare...lucky him!)

Happy Trails, Earlene