Thursday, March 31, 2011

Link to Facebook Fan Page

Thanks to Vivs at Bears Quilt Shop in Garden Grove I can give you a link that will take you to my real fan page. Though I appreciate you all "liking" the Wikipedia page, it doesn't place you on a list where when I post on my fan page, it goes to your mailbox. The Wikipedia page (the one without my photo) is a community page that I have no control over or ability to post to.

So, here's the link: http//:www.facebook.com/pages/Earlene-Fowler/199826060040726

Thanks! I'll be announcing the winners of the contest April 15th and putting up another contest on that day. The next contest prizes have to do with Spider Web and are really special!

Happy Facebook Trails, Earlene

p.s. My book launch party will be at Bears on May 1st. Food, fun and prizes! Everyone is welcome!